5. I wanted to get the pages bound like I did with draft 1, but there were just way too stinking many pages. I had to put it in a binder. I hate binders.
4. There is a superfluous character that I need to cut out immediately, but I don’t want to. I love him. This is an issue that needs to be addressed from chapter one, but I don’t want to address it, so my progress is nonexistent.
3. It’s raining and hailing outside. All situations look worse when the weather is finky (hey, I just made up a word!)
2. My favorite pen is dead, and all the other ones like it are dead as well. I don’t like writing on paper unless I have a certain kind of pen.
1. I don’t know what the heck I’m doing.