RULE 1: ALWAYS POST THE RULES.
RULE 2: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU HAS WRITTEN AND WRITE 11 NEW ONES.
RULE 3: TAG 11 NEW PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST.
RULE 4: LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM.
I WAS TAGGED BY: Beatrice
1. If you could choose the name of the person you’re inevitably going to spend the rest of your life with, what would it be and why? Hm, that’s a toughie. I’d have to say Liam, at least currently, because I LOVE that name, and I’ve never known a fictional Liam who wasn’t wicked awesome. But my favorite male name changes a lot.
2. A fictional pairing that should be but isn’t and why. I’m risking my blood pressure to even mention this, but Ren and Calla from the Nightshade trilogy. *SPOILERS* I now hate that trilogy because I think Andrea Cremer took the coward’s way out of the Ren-Calla-Shay love triangle, and I have since lost all of my respect for her. I’ve lost all respect for Calla, too, for not knowing a quality guy when she sees one.
3. What would tell the person who’s made your 2012 hell? My 2012 was actually pretty awesome, but to those who did little things that made me unhappy, I’d say “I don’t understand why we can’t all just admit when we’ve been hurt and work it out.”
4. What’s the best pick-up line you’ve ever heard and who do you want to use it on? I can’t think of any at the moment, but I would definitely use it on my best friend, because we’d both get a huge kick out of it, and I wouldn’t want to waste it on someone who wouldn’t laugh with me.
5. What’s your stand on God? God is sovereign. End of story.
6. What’s your opinion on Taylor Swift? Slut or not? Um… I don’t really have anything against Taylor Swift. I don’t understand why some people love her so much, and I don’t understand why some people hate her so much. Let’s just all get along, yeah?
7. Do you think Draco Malfoy’s elitism is justified, considering his lineage and the environment he grew up with? Is morality absolute? Is it his fault he wasn’t taught better? Think first year Draco. Because second year, third year Draco should have known better and I’m not accepting his bullshit. I’ve never read the books, so I can’t say.
8. How selfish are you? Monumentally. You would be appalled to know my levels of selfishness. But mostly I just have selfish thoughts, and then I appall myself and make myself be good.
9. What’s your dream school? Austin Peay State University, which, coincidentally, is where I am!
10. What are your views on left-brained people? I think left brainers are a little crazy, but I think right brainers are a little crazy, too. People, as a whole, are all pretty crazy.
11. What is art? Art is whatever a person decides is art. My only stipulation is that it must be made by humans, because I think art must be imbued with a certain amount of purpose and thought, which only humans can give it.
1. How do you feel about toed socks?
2. What’s your favorite type of accent?
3. What’s your dream car?
4. Name the last book that made you angry.
5. What’re the first three books on your bookshelf and how’d you like them?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own and which pair is your favorite?
7. What is a cause you’d start a picket line for?
8. Would you ever pull a chair out from under someone for laughs?
9. What’s something super crazy that you’d love to do?
10. Name a prejudice you have.
11. If you were going to pull a heist and then give everything back and have it not be illegal and morally incorrect and really just be like a super awesome spy movie (complete with MI-style music and gadgets), what place would you hit and who would be on your team?
Samantha (who, btw, is awesome because she watches REVENGE!)