1. Fall in love with a television show on Netflix and watch it while you try to write.
2. Be very picky about where you write. Choose a place that’s hard to find to be your perfect writing atmosphere. Say, the top of Mt. Everest.
3. Listen to all your favorite dance tunes. You’ll be so busy dancing that you’ll never actually sit down at your computer.
4. Have lots of computer crashes, ad be very careful not to back up your work. The more work you lose, the better off you’ll be.
5. Put so many Skittles on your keyboard that you can’t see the keys. Eat the Skittles slowly so you’ll be distracted for as long as possible.